Membership of GLCC
Submitted by claire on August 10, 2007 - 3:03pm
The membership of the Global Lung Cancer Coalition (GLCC) shall consist of organisations, with a core interest in dramatically improving outcomes for lung cancer patients.
Membership of GLCC is open to patient and professional organisations meeting the following criteria:
- The main object of the organisation shall be lung cancer (advocacy, support and care). Generic cancer and respiratory organisations are also eligible for membership, if they have a clear lung cancer patient focus to their activities.
- The organisation shall be willing to engage in lung cancer advocacy activities.
- The organisation shall be registered as a non-profit organisation.
- The organisation shall be independent of governments, political parties and commercial organisations.
- The organisation shall be willing to co-operate with other organisations having the same object.
- The organisation shall be willing to accept and agree to abide by the Internal Rules of GLCC.