Go2 Foundation aims to Shine a Light on Lung Cancer across USA
From the Go 2 Foundation website:
Our Shine a Light on Lung Cancer events make it easy for you to celebrate and remember survivors, caregivers and all individuals who have been impacted by the disease. What can you expect at a Shine a Light event?
- LEARN about the latest trends and advancements in the field from leading experts.
- BE INSPIRED by lung cancer survivors and caregivers.
- CONNECT with others in your local community that you can share experiences and memories with.
- FIND INFORMATION AND RESOURCES no matter where you are in your lung cancer journey.
- GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED by healthcare professionals who are equipped with knowledge on treatment, coping with side effects, local resources and support, and much more.
This year, we have over 110 events in 34 healthcare facilities spanning 33 states! Join the largest lung cancer awareness coordinated event in the country. Find a free event near you!