Feb 2, 2021
Interactive virtual event on impact of COVID-19 to mark World Cancer Day
The Global Cancer Coalition Network (GCCN) is hosting a virtual event to examine the ongoing effects of the pandemic.
Panels will discuss the effects of isolation, and also new methods of communication to support patients.
The event takes place on Thursday Februart 4, 2021 / 2:30 PM – 4:30 PM GMT. More details here.
You can register here.
Member organisations are:
- ABC Global Alliance
- Global Colon Cancer Association
- Global Lung Cancer Coalition
- International Brain Tumour Alliance
- International Kidney Cancer Coalition
- Lymphoma Coalition
- World Bladder Cancer Patient Coalition
- World Ovarian Cancer Coalition
- World Pancreatic Cancer Coalition