Lung Ambition Alliance launches video series promoting AIM programme
A new video series is now available on the Lung Ambition Alliance website introducing its latest initiative: the Ambition, Improvement and Measurement (AIM) program.
From the LAA communications team:
In the videos, members of the Alliance and key collaborators come together to discuss the critical role that measurement and data play in enhancing the quality of care in lung cancer across three key areas. These include access to biomarker testing, multi-disciplinary team (MDT) led care and coordination of care. You can hear from:
- Becky Bunn, Senior Advisor, Scientific Affairs, International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer (IASLC)
- Dr Jesme Fox, Secretary, Global Lung Cancer Coalition (GLCC)
- Dr Albert Rizzo, Chief Medical Officer, American Lung Association
- David LeDuc, Associate Director, Oncology Patient Affairs, AstraZeneca
- Lucy Dance, Global Director, Oncology Policy, AstraZeneca
Watch the video series now: bit.ly/3LqexQM
We encourage you to watch and share with your wider teams and collaborators. A tweet has been posted on the LAA Twitter channel here and can be re-tweeted, as appropriate.